The time of rent generally lasts from Saturday from 3 pm to the following Saturday no later than 9 am. Arrival and departure times are also valid for individually agreed days of the week. The departure must take place on the day of departure at the latest by 09.00 am. Exceeding the check-out time by more than 30 minutes will result in the charging an additional night.
Other arrival and departure times can be arranged individually with the landlord. If the tenant does not appear the day after arrival day until 10 pm, the contract will be canceled after a period of 48 hours without notification by the landlord. The landlord or his representative can then freely dispose of the object. A (proportionate) repayment of the rent due to premature departure is generally not possible.
are generally possible. They require the written confirmation by the landlord. Keeping dogs is not allowed.
The booking is valid upon receipt of the deposit on the account of the landlord. The down payment of 25% of the rental amount is due within seven days of receipt of the booking documents. After the deposit has been paid 30 days before departure the payment of the balance due. If the payment deadlines are not met, the landlord has the right to resign from the contract. The non-payment is considered as a resignation and entitles to re-let.
The additional costs for electricity will be charged additionally. The energy costs are charged according to consumption. The price per kWh will be communicated in the booking documents.
The tenant has the right to withdraw from the contract at any time. The resignation must be in written form. In the case of withdrawal the tenant is obliged to compensate the landlord for the damage incurred:
• From the day the booking was confirmed by the landlord up to the 121st day before the rental date no compensation fees apply.
• From the 120th day to the 61st day before the rental start, the amount of the down payment will be charged.
• from the 60th day until the 15th day before the rental period, 50% of the total price will be charged.
• from the 14th day to the 8th day before the start of the rental period 80%, of the total price will be charged. In case of a cancellation less than eight days before the beginning of the rental period the full travel price has to be paid. Time is counted starting with the date of receipt of the tenant’s withdrawal message. The advance will not be returned. A substitute person entering the tenant’s contract including the conditions mentioned can be provided by the tenant. A written notification is sufficient.
In the case of an entry ban or an accommodation ban, the cancellation is made by the host or the guest in written form.
In the case of an entry or accommodation ban at the planned travel time, the service provision (i.e. rental) is impossible for the landlord.
Therefore, the landlord pays back 100% of the payments already made, regardless of whether the written cancellation was made by the host or the guest.
If the host is able and allowed to provide the service (rental), but the guest cancels for personal reasons (including illness, fear of corona, required quarantine, increasing corona case numbers, etc.), the cancellation conditions of the General Terms and Conditions of the host will apply.
Travel cancellation insurance is therefore recommended.
The tenant agrees to treat the rented property (holiday home, inventory and outdoor facilities) with care. If damage occurs during the tenancy to the holiday house and / or its inventory, the tenant is obliged to do the following:
• notify the landlord immediately. Defects and damages already identified on arrival must be reported to the landlord immediately, otherwise the tenant is liable for these damages. For the elimination of damage and defects, a reasonable period must be granted. Claims arising from complaints that are not reported immediately on the spot are excluded. Complaints that are received at the end of the stay or after leaving the rented house are also excluded from the claim. In the event of any disruption of performance, the tenant is obliged to do everything reasonable within the scope of his legal obligation in order to contribute to correcting the disruption and to minimize any damage that may have occurred. On the day of departure the tenant must remove personal belongings. The tenant has to separate and dispose the garbage, dishes are to be stored clean and washed in the kitchen cabinets.
The tenant agrees that within the scope of the contract concluded, necessary data about his person are stored, changed and / or deleted. All personal data will be treated confidentially.
The announcement was made to the best of the landlord’s knowledge and belief. Liabilities do not apply in case of influence arising from the rental property by force majeure, by customary power- and water outages and storms is not liable. Likewise, the landlord is not liable for unpredictable or unavoidable circumstances, such as of administrative directives, sudden construction site or for disturbances caused by natural and local circumstances. However, the landlord will try to assist in solving the problems (as far as possible).
The landlord is not liable for the use of the provided games and sports equipment. The arrival and departure of the tenant takes place in own responsibility and liability. The landlord is not liable for personal belongings in case of theft or fire. The tenant is fully liable for willful destruction or damage.
Photos and text on the websites, on other platforms or advertisements are used for a realistic description. A 100% agreement with the rental property cannot be guaranteed. The landlord reserves the right to change the equipment (eg furniture) if they are equivalent.
Should one or more provisions of these terms and conditions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining conditions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by an effective one, which comes closest to the economic and legal will of the contracting parties.
Austrian law applies. Jurisdiction and place of performance is the place of residence of the landlord.
Tel: +43 (0) 650 333 0048